Recession Moos

I realised I've been too serious lately... blogging about big heavy topics - that's not really my style and now with the recession, I think we all need to ease up a little, it's not the end of the world you know... unless my boss walks in now and catches me blogging (but that's not gonna happen since he's on vacation;-)

I just had to write something after being inspired by Robin Chan's witty article about his pay cut - "poor thing" you might think but check out how he overcame this tragedy and even managed to have fun here!

Indeed, it's important to have fun in the midst of serious business; how else can we keep our sanity? Joke whenever possible, laugh at yourself, smile always, see the lighter of things, think crazy fun ideas and look forward to a dream holiday/car etc.

But jokes aside, I really need to get back to work - but it's really amazing that with a little sense of humour, I've managed to up my productivity: I found time to blog in the midst of replying emails, analysing data and learning French!

"The secret of success is making your vocation your vacation." Mark Twain (1835-1910) Humorist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Free, Simple & Effective Tips to Protect Your Computer

Use Less Plastics Today!

Four Questions to ask your Doctor