Use Less Plastics Today!
On 8 June 2021, we celebrate United Nations' World Oceans Day but I'm so sad that we humans are greatly polluting the oceans with plastics that not only kill 100 million marine animals each year but also threaten food safety for humans and contribute to global warming.
Here're the little things we can do in our daily lives that will make a big impact:
- Bring your own recyclable bag for grocery shopping
- Bring your own tupperware containers to buy meals
- Stop using straws or bring your own reusable straws
- When dining out, buy only from stalls that use reusable cutlery
- Recycle cans/bottles by bringing them to recycling bins or reverse vending machines
- Share this article with everyone you know via social media or instant messaging platforms!