Time to Sleep!

If you're still thinking of your New Year resolution, consider making this one which costs you nothing but will totally change your life for the better: Sleep more!

Ever since I made this resolution on 1 January 2020, I find myself more alert, productive, innovative and slimmer too! It is amazing how a little sleep will transform your life!

But don't just take my word for it and read everything on sleep here!

To track my sleep patterns, I use the Sleep++ app on my iPhone and for Android users, you can choose a similar app here.

P.S. As 2020 is the lunar year of the Rat, it is interesting to note that rats sleep a lot - about 9 hours a day and that is why they are so energetic! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Free, Simple & Effective Tips to Protect Your Computer

A Spiritual Autopsy

Use Less Plastics Today!