The 4th Idiot

I must confess that I didn't have high expectations of the movie "3 Idiots" and resigned myself to being bored for 164 minutes watching the show with my colleagues in our monthly get-together.

The title was idiotic, the length sounds like eternity and the genre invoked images of lame dancing around trees and it didn't help that the show is in Hindi and I had to read the subtitles. But at the end of it, I realized what an idiot I had been because it was the best movie I had ever watched in my life!!!

Since then, I've bought the DVD and soundtrack and watched it 7 times with family and friends and still counting! What made me transform from a reluctant viewer of "3 Idiots" to its most enthusiastic evangelist? I can't pinpoint the exact reason but I found myself laughing, crying, cheering, singing and being inspired to follow my heart to be the best I can be!

There are touching reflections of life, death, friendship and family bonds as well as exhilarating moments of triumph, romance and adventure, and not forgetting hilarious laugh-till-you-cry scenes such as Chatur's legendary speech! You just gotta watch it to experience its magic!

Catch a glimpse of this cinematic masterpiece with the MTV of my favourite song in "3 Idiots":

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Free, Simple & Effective Tips to Protect Your Computer

A Spiritual Autopsy

Use Less Plastics Today!