MBA in 12 Weeks with Zero Debt

I was thrust into a management role with many challenges which I am quite sure, can't be met by my engineering and data mining skills. I need an MBA.

But like all MBA wannabes, I need to overcome the 3 "No's": No time, No money, No GMAT.

http://www.amazon.com/Personal-MBA-Master-Art-Business/dp/1591845572/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448409217&sr=8-1&keywords=personal+mba+book
My solution: The Personal MBA book by Josh Kaufman. I bought it at the local bookshop at S$30.77 only!

My plan: Finish one chapter per week- so in 12 weeks, I will obtain my Personal MBA:)

My progress: I am officially into my 4th week and I'm already feeling and thinking like a businessman!! Not only in my work, but in family and church matters too! I hope by blogging about it, I will stick to my schedule! Check my blog again 8 weeks from now;)

Comments

David Woon said…
I've officially completed my MBA on 28 Oct 2011 after 18 weeks! The Personal MBA book is real easy to read as it's very interesting and each section is so short that I can finish it within 5 mins! This made it easy for me to read it whenever I can find time: on the bus, in a queue etc. It was a great experience and I can now see things from both an engineering and business perspective:)

Popular posts from this blog

7 Free, Simple & Effective Tips to Protect Your Computer

A Spiritual Autopsy

Use Less Plastics Today!