Savouring the Moment

I felt a nagging heaviness in my head for the past few weeks. Even though I was relaxing or enjoying activities with my family, it just refused to go away. Initially I thought I was not getting enough sleep but I can't get rid of it even after a 8-hour rest!

Then I slowed down and took time to reflect on what I was thinking all this while. I realised to my surprise that I was worried about an upcoming technical meeting and was regretting some of the stupid things that I have done in my experiments. No wonder my head was heavy: I was carrying "emotional baggage" of the past and future!

I have since dropped such imaginary baggages and focused only on the task at hand and savouring every beautiful moment such as now when I am blogging happily;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Free, Simple & Effective Tips to Protect Your Computer

A Spiritual Autopsy

Use Less Plastics Today!