Memoirs of a first-time father

For the past 3 months, I have the privilege of experiencing one of the priceless wonders of the human experience alongside yucky diapers, irrepressible shrieks, sleep loss, milk-stained clothings & freedom restriction: Parenthood.

No matter how bad my day is or how tiring and sleepy I am, I never failed to be rejuvenated when my little baby Xavier smiles jubilantly at me. And I am also blessed with a most thoughtful, hardworking & loving wife who takes perfect care of the family and home.

So if you ever consider starting a family but fear having to sacrifice much in the process, here's my advice: cease thinking and go for it - it would be tough but it would certainly be worthwhile; it's really a little price to pay for experiencing heaven on earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Free, Simple & Effective Tips to Protect Your Computer

Use Less Plastics Today!

Four Questions to ask your Doctor